Saturday, September 24, 2011

HAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY DEEEEEAAAAR QUINTON!


Friday was my dear husband's 24th birthday!  We had so much fun!  I made him a breakfast of bacon (his favorite), eggs and hashbrowns before school.  Then, after he got home from work, at 6:00, we had a special candle-lit dinner that I worked so hard on.  It was pretty funny, because he only goes to work for an hour in the evenings (he does in-home care) so I kindly kicked him out at 5, then I had 1 hour to frantically make fish tacos, black beans, a peanut-butter/chocolate mousse cake---and get the table looking great!  I felt like I was on the TV show Chopped!  After our dinner, we had a few friends come over and we ate my very rich cake and played Bananagrams.  Then we went bowling with a group of friends.  We had a great time! (Q's friend gave him the princess balloon as a joke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment