Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Secret Confession.

Don't tell my husband, but I love baseball. Do I watch it? Nope. Can I name more than 5 MLB team? Highly doubt it. Do I know any professional's batting averages? No. Can I catch a fly ball in right field, or hit a home run? Never have, but probably with a lot of practice. But despite my clear lack of experience and wisdom about the sport, I can't help but love it. I love the Sandlot. I love reading books about baseball, and I get knots in my stomach when the bases are loaded and it's the top of the 9th. I LOVE that "chink" sound when the ball hits the bat, and I love baseball hats. I once declared I am a Redsox fan because I love the way the hat looks. Superficial? maybe, but maybe I am just a sentimental American, who loves a rich pasttime.

(this is an illustration I did. check out my website: arielcoleart.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment