Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trying To Catch A SMILE

Max has gotten very smiley. He loves throwing his big cheesy grin at us and probably gets a kick out of our reaction--everything in the house stops, and we sit there and admire his toothless smirk for how ever long he decides to entertain us.
We enjoy his smiles SO much we have a very hard time catching them on camera...SO these pictures represent a major achievement on my part...being quick enough with the shutter to capture his smiles.

This is my FAVORITE part of being a mom (so far...I mean, I only have 82 days to speak for), knowing I make my little guy happy, and seeing him express that joy. I especially appreciate these little toothless wonders at 2am when I am exerting all my physical strength to keep from falling asleep....perfect little eternal optimist...that's Max for ya. He is a great example.

Tummy Time!


"Mom, seriously? Why do you always take pictures of me?"

"How's this for a smile?"


This is how most of our smile pictures look...ha ha! It's hard to keep the little bug still!

"Hey Dad, I love you"

:)



A smile!



almost....

Ta DAAAA!!!

Max loves his pop!


I promise there is more going on in our lives besides Max...but not much more:) Q is busy with full-time work and school (which is why Max is so happy with his Daddy in the pictures, because he is stuck with grumpy, sleep deprived Mom all day! :)  ), and I spend my days loving my little boy, reading stories to him, going on walks, running with Max or going to the gym. My goal is a marathon sometime next year, but first I am going to build up---5K this month, 10K in December, Half Marathon in Feb. or March. I start school again in January, then Q and I will both graduate in April (but Q still has student teaching).
YUP. Life is great. We are so, so happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment