Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"- Confucious

A couple of weeks ago we had a graduation/family photoshoot. The photographer was a friend named Ariel. The funny thing is that her name is Ariel Nicole, so a lot of people think I took my own photos (get it? Ariel NiCOLE and Ariel Cole..) I am definitely not that skilled with the camera. Here are some of the pictures Ariel took.

(Max fell asleep! Makes a photoshoot with a baby easy breasy!)






Well, it is actually happening! In just 13 days I will rock the good ol' cap and gown and graduate with my Bachelors! It has been an amazing semester. I have grown so much and I have learned that I cannot do anything alone. Asking for help is ok, especially asking for help from the Lord. I have to say I am even a little sad I'll be done ( I may get my Masters or Phd someday...but not for a while)

My plan is to blog it up when after grad.
But until then. Here is a deep thought to comtemplate. What makes you you? Why do you have the personality, likes, dislike you do? Why do you have your specific pet peeves? What in your life would you like to change? I just feel like asking self-reflective questions..so self-reflect!!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your family pictures! You guys are such a cute family. Early congrats on graduating. I am sure that even though you will miss going to school you will find good fun things to fill the time ;0)

    ReplyDelete