Sunday, February 16, 2014

Random Ramblings and Running Rendezvous

Hey friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and week, and that you smiled and laughed a lot. My sister kindly mentioned I should post more pictures, and ramble a little less..so here is my attempt at doing just that! 


I decided the time had come for Mr. Max to start finger painting. He really just ate it...but I had fun!



I cut my hair again! (Not sure if this picture is before or after...ha ha!) But, guys! I cut an A-LINE all by myself!!! THE BACK of my hair! With SCISSORS (that is a really weird word. Anyone ever thought about that? Why does it have a 'c' after the 's'?? Gotta love English!)! Anyway, it was fun, and doesn't even look bad!

Oh, that was definitely before. Here is an after:
Kind of a gross picture, but it really doesn't look bad!





Oh Max, how I love you, and all your moods! ( Do you love his precious sunflower!? Bahaha!)



If I looked this cute when I cried, maybe I'd do it more often.




This is an adorable little girl I babysit sometimes. Max spends the entire time following her around trying to hug her. He does the same thing in nursery. He's only 1 and a half, and already he's got a thing for the ladies!



Ok, I am officially one of *those* people who posts pictures of their food just to make your mouth water. Sorry! But this was really a monumental occasion because it was the first time I actually liked spaghetti! 100% homemade, simmered low and slow, baby! And homemade garlic bread (meaning I made the bread) too! 


And here are pictures of my dream home! I have really thought about this a lot, enough to even draw out my own floor plan. I don't want a big home, and I want everything to be open concept, colorful, eclectic and wonderful!

And yes, I would love to live in a renovated barn. Seriously.


I love this dining room. I told my husband I would be really mad it he got me matching kitchen chairs. :)







Love the colors and especially the green chair on the left.


A must in my future home is a built-in library. With a ladder just like in Beauty and the Beast!


Love the cheery wall color. But sadly the chairs match...

And I want a breakfast nook!

... and a window-seat (with gorgeous view) is a must in my little library!

Anyway, that is what I think about if I can't fall asleep:) Oh and about my running rendezvous. I live in an area that sadly isn't safe to run...so, it is very rare that I get to lace up my running shoes and pound the pavement. But yesterday we drove to near my hub's job and I found the cutest little running trail (yes, running trails can be cute), and had the best run. Oh it was awesome. I love running. More than I love mis-matched kitchen chairs and window-seats. 


(Disclaimer: I am trying to be ethical, so I will readily admit the photos of the barn house and interiors and not mine, and you should not think they are mine. If you do, please change your mind as you read this very sentence. Credit to the wonderful designers and photographers. Check out websites HERE,)


No comments:

Post a Comment