Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WORKOUT TIME FOR MOMMAS (and anyone and everyone else!!)

Max and I had a great time making these videos, so I hope you enjoy them. Okay, they are super cheesy, and the video quality isn't the best (my camera is dead, so I had to use my computer)...but maybe they will at least provide you with your daily laugh.

Here are the circuits I demo:

Circuit 1:
 Ply pushups
Chair dips
Mountain climbers
Leg lifts
Leg kicks
Goose steps
High knees
Down dog
Up dog


Circuit 2:
Pushups
Leg swings
Plyo lunges
Plyo squats
2 variations of abdominal exercises
Quick feet
Down dog
Up dog

And like I mention on the video, you can do each how ever long you want. I usually do 15 reps of each, and then repeat the circuits for 30 minutes. It may not seem like much, but you will be sweating!

And, for you parents out there, here is a lovely video of ways to work out with your little one!

Intro


Circuit 1


Circuit 2

Workout With Baby

Happy Exercising!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment