Friday, September 27, 2013

I LOVE

I love eating a bowl of cereal before bed (which is really two bowls since I hate drinking the sugary left over milk...so I just keep pouring in cereal until it's gone).

I love taking naps.

I  love cooking something and getting a compliment.

I love running in cold weather, the kind that freezes your lungs a little when you breathe in.

I love running hard and fast for a long time. 

I love feeling sore after a tough workout.

I love setting and reaching goals.

I love sunshine. I get so antzy wasting precious sunlight indoors.

I love talking to people and making new friends.

I love helping people and making them smile.

I love my husband. He is the most loving and selfless person I know.

I love looking at my baby and thinking, "He is mine"

I love journaling (much more than blogging!).

I love cheesy foods. The cheesier the better.

I love working hard outside..getting sweaty and dirty and feeling productive.

I love Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

I love my Mom's cooking and the fact that she always has dinner ready when we visit.

I love my parents. I love that they are always inviting people they just met over for dinner.

I love my siblings. They inspire me and make me laugh.

I love praying. I feel heaven so close and my troubles fade far away.

I love studying the scriptures. It feels like a treasure hunt. I love learning something new that changes my life.

I love my friends. I have so many wonderful people in my life I admire so much and love so dearly.

I love semi-sweet chocolate chips.

I love a spoonful of creamy peanut butter coated with semi-sweet chocolate chips. 

I love doing pushups.

I love making art. Especially creating a character that never existed before. 

I love making people laugh.

I love being goofy.

I love the sound of leaves crunching under your feet as you walk.

I love peaches and cream.

I love the mountains and thick, green forests.

I love thinking and dreaming about my future.

I love Oreo shakes from Jack in the Box (seriously. So good.)

I love greek yogurt (Greek Goddess honey flavor!)

I love going to church. I love the people there and the feeling in my heart as I go. 

I love decorating my home.

I love cleaning (weird, I know).

I love sunflowers.

I love laughing with Quinton.

I love laughing with anyone.

I love making Max laugh.

I love finding creative solutions.

I love Cafe Rio, In 'n' Out, and Olive Garden.

I love classic Disney animated movies.

I love ice cream!

I love wearing t-shirts and basketball shorts (sweats in the winter).

I love running in compression shorts.

I love my Chacos.

I love anything with cream cheese frosting.

I love trying new things.

I love sushi.

I love watching Studio C (SUPER funny sketch comedy. Check it out here. Let me know what you think!)

I love going barefoot (unless I am wearing my Chacos).

I love country music.

I love Josh Groban's music.

I love watching happy movies while eating.

I love eating.

I love hot showers after a long day.

I love wake boarding   and snowboarding (sadly it has been years since I have done either, but I dream about both!)

I love getting care packages.

I love my in-laws.

I love inspirational sports movies.

I love clean, uplifting language.

I love singing.

I love my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment